Monday, July 29, 2013

Paris Escapades


Last week I traveled to Paris with my mom for a much needed girls week. On past trips to the city of lights, I spent all my time hitting the major tourist highlights. This time, I was determined to do my research and create some new experiences. Find my favorites below:

Georges - restaurant atop the Centre Pompidou. Marvelous spot to hob-knob with jet-setters and experience breathtaking views.



Bistrotters - currently #1 on Trip Advisor...and for a reason. Delicious farm to table fare.



Musee des Decoratifs - La Mecanique des dessous - Located on the exterior of the Louvre compound, this museum offers unique exhibits. Currently, its featuring a fascinating look at the history of male and female undergarments.Check out the beauteous photo courtesy of Vogue, who apparently is also a  huge fan of the exhibit.



Rue Vieille du Temple - This Street and its surrounding counterparts in La Marais (Jewish Quarter) feature tasty cafes and trendy boutiques such as Maje, Sandro and Isabel Marant.

     
Via Maje

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing I like more than a good hob knob...Except of course when cats wear sweaters.

    ReplyDelete