Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Crushin' On: Fast Company's Infographic of the Day


Fast Company offers its readers an infographic every day. Needless to say, I am thrilled.
Below you will find a selection of a few of my favorite posts.




A massive anthology of every "superpower" imaginable and the superheros that have them. A few things I learned: explosive sweat is the Anarchist's power of choice, there is a superhero named Chlorophyll Kid who can make plants grow faster and finally, that apparently puppetry can be effectively used as a weapon.


CHEESE! Currently looking for a spot on my wall, so I can justify purchasing this beauty!


I'm always looking for new drinks to try. This poster listing movie and literary character's cocktails of choice offers me a world of inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment