Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Favorite Things: Summer 2013



At the start of summer I always go a little shopping crazy. Purchasing a few key items helps me get into the sunshine spirit and prepare for vacations I have coming up. The gauze hooded cover-up by Lemlem is the perfect pool and beach cover-up offering shade from the sun while allowing me to stay cool. I fell in love with this green jacquard patterned dress by Opening Ceremony as soon as I saw it. It's versatile and such a stunning piece. I actually first found it while perusing Rent the Runway, but was so taken with it that I knew I wanted more than one wear out it.  I wore it a wedding in early July and am already counting down the days till I get to take it out again. As for the coral beaded maxi dress by L Space The Collection , I have not found the right occasion to sport it yet, but I have a Hamptons vacation coming up at the end of the month, which should be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment