Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Year's Resolution: Food

Alright, so it's already February...and mid-February at that. Is it impressive that I'm still talking about New Year's Resolution at this point? Or sad because normal people don't create new ones in February? I can't decide. Anyways, to balance out my SERIOUS love of Chinese food, rice and cheese, I need to devote significant time to creating (or microwaving) delicious meals that won't make me feel like I should star in that show "My 600 lb Life."

Firstly, I just need everyone to experience how truly delicious Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are. Seriously. They taste amazingly fresh and are only 300-350 calories.

 


Photos via healthychoice.com

^And YES, it actually really looks like this. See my photo below!



Now that I got that out of the way, I want to discuss some ingenious recipes that I am going to steal. Cosmo created this wonderful list, which counted the creative ways that we can use cauliflower. I am not sure if there is a general consensus on this yet, but for me the consensus is cauliflower=yum.






Photos via Cosmopolitan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment