Thursday, September 18, 2014

Postest with the Mostest: September 18

There's a lot to discuss, so let's begin:

1) I might be the only person that doesn't already know this, but the Spotify Today's Top Hits (regular NOT the USA version) is the best hit radio streaming option out there. I was into iTunes Radio for a while, but that doesn't provide anything new. Spotify, on the other hand, fills all of my pop needs and dreams.

Standouts include Prayer in C by an Israeli-French Duo and a new Hilary Duff song that's quite the ear worm.




2) As a Pats fan, I was pumped when I got an iPhone update with a link to Tom Brady's resume. Hopefully other people who are from New England/appreciate one of the greatest QBs to ever throw a ball will get a kick out of the resume too. And for those that don't, just listen to the music above and move on to the next one.




3) An infographic of cocktails! My favorite kind! Click on this link to discover your next signature mix.



4) Much more to come on Fashion Week, but until I write my own thoughts, here are some from around the World Wide W.

a) YES PLEATS to mini pleats. Read more on HonestlyWTF.



b) Oh Olivia, she is such a fashion magnet. Long are the days when she terrorizes Whitney on the The City at DVF and misspells designers' names on her blog. She has reviews of nearly every show imaginable, with beautiful pictures. Here are some of my faves, courtesy of Olivia Palermo.





No comments:

Post a Comment