Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 RTW: Wack is Back


So, I usually start my FW recaps with looks that I find applicable to my everyday vibe, or in some cases, clothes that are really, really pretty. However, I want to begin this report with an overview of some of the most outrageous and eccentric looks from the shows. Happy reading!

Wack is Back






I'm pretty sure if you totaled up everything for sale at McDonalds in a given time period, it would not equal the price of this one outfit. No matter, I want to wear this shirt dress, visor and quilted red and yellow bag and stroll right up to the front of the line. You have to get Micky D's for free while wearing this look, right?!


At first, it looks like the model is wearing a baby bjorn (or similar baby holder). But then you just see the face of the model and no baby, so I get confused.




I really want to put on this suit and challenge someone to an Elmo-off. Anyone know if Elmo has any signature moves?






This is like the cozy version of a straight jacket. You are wearing all white, there is no hint of skin, and you can get totally tangled up in your ensemble.




Is this not the most carefree outfit you have ever seen? I want to wear this on a nice spring day when the plants are in bloom. I'm assuming that happy-go-lucky birds will land on my shoulder.

Straight jacket part II. I don't know how this works.








So, this is the reject outfit for Katniss in Catching Fire?







Okay, so I know that Gravity has gotten some buzz, but I don't need to be prepared to blast off at any moment.






Photos via wwd.com and polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment